12 Little Island Way - Bass Harbor, Maine 04653
Island Cruises offers a leisurely, interactive introduction to the outer islands, wildlife, and history of the Bar Harbor and Acadia area. See seals, porpoises, herons, osprey, eagles, and other wildlife up close and personal, and haul a lobster trap or two – all while experiencing beautiful scenery and learning the lore of Bass Harbor and Maine’s rich fishing history.
- Cruises From mid-June to Early October
- Cruise on the 40-foot R.L. Gott - based out of Bass Harbor
- 49 Passengers
- 2 Cruises Daily - Morning Lunch Cruise & Afternoon Nature Cruise
- Captained by a Father and Son team - long time residents of Bass Harbor
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified