Camden Harbor Cruises
Town Landing | Camden, ME 04843
Relax aboard our classic wooden motor vessel, enjoy a beverage and get a close-up look at the Maine coast as we glide past majestic lighthouses, seaside mansions, world famous windjammers, and visiting yachts. We often see seals, porpoises, osprey, and bald eagles. We are an ideal trip for children, and encourage them to help us haul up our lobster traps and discover what’s inside.
- Open Mid-May until Mid-October - Seven days a week
- Comfortable seats with full backrests
- Half of our deck is covered
- High solid rails around our deck - for your safety
- Beer and wine is sold on board
Regularly Scheduled Cruises
- Lobstering & Lighthouse Cruise - 1 Hour
- Sunday Lighthouse Cruise - 3 Hours
- Eco-Tours - 1.5 Hour
Have a large group? Visit our Private Charters Web Site to charter the entire vessel.
Note: Call or visit our Web Site to see all current trip schedules.